Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gadis-Gadis Emas 5



I dreamt of all of you last night. In a beautiful dream where we celebrate our birthday, together. Such a perfect celebration with smile and laughter echoing all around. I dont know what thats mean, but I think in the deepest pit of my heart, I do miss my housemates. All of you.

Here, in this long abandoned blog, I want to apologize for all of my mistakes that I did for all the years we live together. I also want you all to know that, I forgave all of you, every single one of you. Our action may speak differently, but truly in my heart, I let go. Because there are so much things to smile for when I look back, all those frown and sadness, I let it go. Thanks for all those wonderful years together.

Syiera Rosli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you ;) Love u <3