Saturday, May 24, 2014

My angels, my beautiful angels.

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim,

Dear my two angels, the one that I know will read this post soon, I never dedicate any post to you but here it is. I achingly missing both of you.

I have thing to confess, I could never handle separation in a good way. I only know one way and that way ain't pretty. I did cried a lot recently, I could never imagine living without one of my angels. I think I already grown attached to both of you and the thought that Ross will leave us two here stab my heat painstakingly. I know you will leave us here for a good reason and I am so proud of your choice. A proud friend I am, my dear Rossie Ross will further her study in finance :) I lost my word in my tears.

Nadiah, I know you are in such a trouble time now I wish I could hug you and tell you everything gonna be okay. Nadiah, my strong-willed woman, I pray the best for you. Its the little hardship that comes before ease. Everything will be good after this right :)

Do you two remember how the first time we bonded? Ah, silly me, we always talked about it. Now, I'm grateful and I'm glad Nadiah did call me to sit with both of you during our trip to Bukit Tinggi for our induction camp. I'm glad both of you want me in your circle, I'm glad both of you accept me the way I am. It is the blessed that Allah grant me, to have both of you in my live. I just know both of you for a year but it feels like forever. You two are part of me, an important chapter of my live.

Ross, the loyal one, I will miss you so badly.
Nadiah, the strong-will, thank you for so many things.

Syiera,
your overly-attached angel.

xoxo

2 comments:

Puteri Ross said...

I lost my words once I read this post. I just don't know what to say. I'm speechless. I love both of you so much that I can't put it in words. I never imagine that you both will be the important person in my life. I love you, always and forever :')

Unknown said...

You both know I'm not that good with words.
But forever & always, I love the both of you.
Being separated from each other shouldn't be something to cry about.
Instead, use it as an opportunity to miss each other & write our own stories.
We always have lots to catch up when we are reunited anyway teehee.

InsyaAllah kita bersama hingga ke Jannah.

Love,
The-Strong-Willed-One-Who-Is-Shedding-A-Tear-Or-Two-At-This-Moment