Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SPM Result

Tomorrow, SPM result for batch 2013 will come out and my sister is one of the candidates. She start worrying like weeks ago about her SPM result but deep in my heart I believe she will get straight A's. Nothing surprising to me, her brain is her gems. Thus when she channeling her worries to me that she might let down our parents is she do not get straight A's, I gave her some advice that I wish I could tell myself 4 year ago, that your parents will still love you no matter what you get, no matter how much A's you get.


Yes, 4 years ago, I do make my parents sad, I break their hearts, not because I did not get straight A's as being expected from me, but because I am too consumed with my 'heart-wrenching' moment and I push everybody else out from my bubble. Yes, even my parents. I weep and weep over my damn SPM results, I keep dreaming about that B for chemistry that I get, I ran away from home, I ran away from my parents. I feel useless as I think I let them down after all the love they shower me. That is how shallow am I last 4 years, if i could travel back to that time, I will tell all this to the green me back then. Because of that B, I lost myself, how stupid I am.

SPM results is nothing, again it is nothing. You want to be a doctor but your result is not good enough, bring your ass to private uni, work hard, apply for PTPTN, first class then you can turn it into scholarship. Nothing is impossible, SPM results is maybe just a ticket. If you work hard enough, you might still get scholarship during your studies in university. Maybe for few semesters you have to pay for yourself, but after that if your result is good, there are tons of scholarship waiting.

Now, I am in my final semester of my third year, going to final year in few weeks time, taking accounting, having fun while studying, with programs, clubs, societies etc Believe me, no one ever ask me what did I get for my SPM, no one. So worry not dear sisters and brothers, just keep calm, whatever comes tomorrow, embrace it, and believe Allah has plan it for you well enough as He is the best planner ;)

No comments: